Xiamen Caimore’s DTU for vending machine remote monitoring
1. Challenge: Vending machine is more and more popular in our life . You can see them in airport,bus station,shopping mall almost everywhere . They make our life much more convenient . But problems come also . Workers can not know the running status unless they come to the spot , and can not know very well for the product stock in the vending machine . Remote control can solve this out .
2 . The solution : Caimore wireless cellular DTU can perfectly solve this problem .Caimore DTU with GPRS wireless cellular can send data to the data centre . Corresponding person can see the data remotely . Whick make the work more easier and more efficient . To realize remote centralized monitoring and the vending machine safety management . Caimore DTU connect to center sever by wireless GPRS/CDMA/LTE network to provide a Transparent transmission tunnel and realize the network between the elevator equipments .
3 . Why Caimore : Caimore products builds rugged, reliable devices that can do their jobs in tough environments. And we get your data where it needs to go, whether it’s via wired connections, wireless connections or one of the many possible combinations of the two.Also there are many parents and qualifications in our side . We can provide you a competitive and useful solution.
Features for our DTU :
(1) The reliability of communication--the communication system need to withstand the harsh environment of long-term and strong electromagnetic interference or noise, and to maintain the smooth flow of communication.
(2) Construction costs--it need to consider the construction cost, long-term using and maintenance cost in meeting the reliability of premise.
(3) Bi-directional communication --it is not only to achieve the amount of information uploaded, but also to achieve a controlled amount of release.
(4) Multi-service data transfer rate--with the growing volume of terminal business in future, the communication between the master station and the sub-station or sub-station to the terminal communication, will have a high request on multi-service data transfer rates
(5) Communication flexibility and scalability--due to the characteristics of multi-surface control point, wide and dispersed surface, charging pile will use a standard communication protocol. With the growing business of electric power operation and “ALL IP” network technology’s development, IP-based services need to be considered bearer, and also require to facilitate the installation and construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance.