- Smart Industry
- New Energy
- Smart Grid
- City Infrastructure
- WIFI Application
- Smart Finance
Router use for interactive information for traffic application
1 .The challenge:
There are more and more car so more interactive devices used for traffic control, like changeable electronic road signage and displays were installed. The signs are used to provide drivers with real-time information regarding things like traffic conditions, accidents, changes to speed limits and construction zones.But the sites are scattered everywhere and they must report to control centers that may be hundreds of miles away . You know that the fiber cable build out would be prohibitively expensive
2 .The solutions:
To solve the problems mentioned before , we suggested making use of the cellular telephone network. We equipped the remote locations with our caimore CM520-87g cellular router. The devices can report wirelessly , and there is ample bandwidth, even for IP cameras. The router’s multiple inputs provide for binary or analog data streams.
Why Caimore :
Caimore products builds rugged, reliable devices that can do their jobs in tough environments. And we get your data where it needs to go, whether it’s via wired connections, wireless connections or one of the many possible combinations of the two.Also there are many parents and qualifications in our side . We can provide you a competitive and useful solution.
Features for our router :
(1) The reliability of communication--the communication system need to withstand the harsh environment of long-term and strong electromagnetic interference or noise, and to maintain the smooth flow of communication.
(2) Construction costs--it need to consider the construction cost, long-term using and maintenance cost in meeting the reliability of premise.
(3) Bi-directional communication --it is not only to achieve the amount of information uploaded, but also to achieve a controlled amount of release.
(4) Multi-service data transfer rate--with the growing volume of terminal business in future, the communication between the master station and the sub-station or sub-station to the terminal communication, will have a high request on multi-service data transfer rates
(5) Communication flexibility and scalability--due to the characteristics of multi-surface control point, wide and dispersed surface, charging pile will use a standard communication protocol. With the growing business of electric power operation and “ALL IP” network technology’s development, IP-based services need to be considered bearer, and also require to facilitate the installation and construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance.
3 . Qualification and testing
1, wireless communication online maintain patent technology
2, Moore Laboratory’s high and low temperature test report
3, Product Quality Inspection Detection of Fujian Institute
4, copyrights certificate
5, EMC test report
6, the state compulsory 3C certification
4 . Certification and Honor:
2009 Caimore's GPRS DTU product was named "Innovation Award";
2011 Caimore was awarded "Best Supplier of Customer Satisfaction in China's Industrial Control Sector"
2012 Caimore becomes a member of China Association For Quality Promotion
2013 becomes a member of Intelligent PEB Industry Technology Innovation Strategic Alliance;
2010 Caimore was certified as state high-tech enterprises;
2010 Caimore was certified as state dual-soft enterprise.
Caimore has a patented technology certificates and keep the device steady 12 software copyrights certificate; we have set up nine regional offices, 66 agents in the domestic to provide customers with convenient proximity Care;its registered capital is 12.8 million; and it is Xiamen focus on supporting high-tech enterprises; 12 years of industry research and development and industrial applications accumulation test.